Alexandria Minerals Corporation
Alexandria Minerals Corporation is an active, growth-oriented, Canadian gold exploration and development company with strategic properties located in the world-class mining districts of Val d’Or, Quebec, Red Lake, Ontario and Snow Lake-Flin Flon, Manitoba. Alexandria’s focus is on its flagship property, the large Cadillac Break Property package in Val d’Or, which hosts important, near-surface, gold resources along the prolific, gold-producing Cadillac Break, all of which have significant growth potential.
- Global Gold Resources: Measured and Indicated: 1,240,000 ounces Eq. Au. Inferred: 872,000 ounces Eq. Au.
- Strategic Partnerships: Agnico Eagle, 8%; Eric Sprott, 7%; Teck 2%; IAMGOLD, 2%; Gabelli, 1%; US Global, AIS, Dundee; Other funds and Accredited Investors 30%
- 2018: Discover new gold zone, Bulldog and confirm Hight grade gold zone on Centremaque Project
- 2018: NI 43-101 compliant gold resource at its flagship property
- 2018: Completed 12,000 m of drilling defining and expending resources to the West of Zone 4
- 2017: Completed 45,000 m of drilling for more than 170 holes
- 2016: Raised $5.1 million in equity financing
- 2016: Winter time 2,500 meter drilling program Porphyry Zone
- 2016: Ongoing 6,500 meter Summer-Fall 2016 drill program underway on its Val d’Or properties
- 2016: Ongoing geologic, prospecting and geophysical activities
- 2015: Completed resource updates on its Wim, Hudvam and Sleepy projects